I have another book review, but it's a non-knitting book. I received Shopaholic and Baby in the mail on Tuesday, and by Wednesday afternoon, I was finished. I love the main character in the Shopaholic books, and this was no exception. This book kept me guessing as to what would happen next, and I loved it. I thought it ended rather abruptly though, but maybe that's just me. If you like chic lit, this is for you. But start from the beginning with Confessions of a Shopaholic.
The Cozy is coming along slowly but surely. I really love this pattern. I made a small mistake that I really think will only be noticeable to me. Sometimes I have to look for it, so I figure that's a good sign.
Now that it's March 1st, I'm guessing there will be new Knitty patterns up soon, as well as Magknits. I hope something inspires me for spring!
And to continue on the "100 Things about me" wagon..here goes:
21. I have an addiction to office supplies.
22. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not midly OCD.
23. I'm thrilled that the show Jericho is airing new episodes.
24. I'm slightly devastated that the show Reba was cancelled.
25. I've lived in the same town my whole life.
26. My great grandparents, grandparents, and parents all graduated from the same school as I graduated.
27. I think I might should have been a lawyer.
28. I have an A-1 addicition. I can eat it on anything, even crackers.
29. I don't eat meat that has bones. Only boneless meats for me.
30. I always have a dirty car.
31. My most favorite meal is spagetti with no meatballs.
32. I'm not a huge fan of steak.
33. I showed cows in 4-H while in high school.
34. I'm not a big fan of horses.
35. I had a pet pig named Noelle whose mommy died while she was a few days old.
36. My first job was at a movie store.
37. The boss from my first job is now a client of mine for environmental work.
38. I wish I lived in a colder climate so that I could knit more sweaters.
39. I finally caught up with Ready, Set, Knit yesterday. LOVE IT!
40. I'm also a fan of Stash and Burn.