- Do not bring home a cake from the auction. Seems simple right? Well, since I am the local school board member (elected) it's kind of expected that I buy one. So, this year, I'm either going to buy one and give it away or not buy one at all.
- Eat before I go to the festival. I have some 98% Fat Free hot dogs and whitewheat buns at home, so I'm going to eat one of those and then eat again when I get home afterward if I'm still hungry.
- Drink water. I think if I drink water while I'm there, that will keep my hands and mouth occupied and I'm pretty sure I'll be too busy with the kids to be too hungry.
- Pack a bag. On the off chance that I do get hungry, I'm going to pack a Vita Top (those are so filling to me!) and an apple in my bag.
- Treat myself. I am going to allow myself one treat. They are serving sliced apples with caramel dip so I bet that's going to be it. I'll go light on the dip, but still have some "festival food".
With all of the fall fairs and festivals coming up, I think we all need to think and do a little pre-planning in our heads on how to handle these events so that we don't fall off the wagon. I think it's important to go into things like this with a plan. Also, if I forget why it's worth it, I always have my **insert HUGE smile here** new Size 4 jeans. :) I went shopping and was sooo excited when the 6s were too big.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Scroll down for 30 Day Shred Challenge and giveaway details!