I was awarded an Honest Scrap award from Chris. LOVE her blog and if you haven't checked it out, it is a MUST. GO! NOW!!
As a part of this award I am supposed to share about the following 10 Best Things; here we go!
1) Best Meal Ever- I would have to say fried alligator and bread pudding when I was in college. We all loaded up and drove 4 hours one afternoon to a meeting in Baton Rouge and that is what I had at the meeting. Totally awesome.
2) Best Sleep Ever- It's a tie. Both times were the first time my kids slept through the night. LM was 4 1/2 months, LG was 13(!) months old. It felt great.
3) Best Cup of Coffee- I'm not a big coffee person, but I love my Circle K's chocolate macadamia coffee with half and half and splenda.
4) Best Romantic Moment- hmmm. In the middle of a very heated argument, I turned and walked away and this guy chased after me, spun me around and then there was the whole movie-esque kiss with the don't leave, etc. I did leave anyway, but that moment does stand out in my mind.
5) Best Childhood Memory Moment- Playing in the creek in front of our house for hours on end. Loved it.
6) Best Moment of Your Life: obviously the marriage and kids thing. Beyond that, buying my first car and home all by myself. I felt so grown up. (as a sidenote: crappies moment...the first payment on each)
7) Best Moment of Revenge: Looking good is the BEST revenge. Enough said.
8) Best Thing Someone Has Done for You: Awesome grandparents who set me up with some cash as a kid for college. I miss them so much
9) Best Thing You Have Ever Done for Someone Else: One Christmas, my uncle and aunt and their son were pretty poor due to him being out of work after having a heart attack. I bought gifts, wrapped them up, and left them on their door steps.
10) Best Life Changing Moment: Hubby and kids thing again obviously, but beyond that, the decision almost a year ago to get healthy.
And now I'm supposed to nominate 5 others for the award- please don't feel like you have to do the questions or even mention the award- but I would love to give a shout out to some fantastic bloggers who def. keep it honest... and scrappy
Danielle - she is so open and honest about her life and I love reading her blog. She's an amazing mom and just a fantastic person!!
Mel - Totally inspirational blog all the way around
Zoe - If we lived closer, I would stalk her until she became my running buddy (at least on her short run days)
Laura Lea - Love her and she just hit the 150 pound lost milestone. Why has she not blogged it, who knows....go ask her so she will.
Kayte - Great blog, cute as a button, I am totally envious of her abs, and she is selling Bondi Bands to raise money for cancer.
Work is nuts, I'm behind on blogs, but I will catch up...I will!! :)