I made some appetizers for the party. These are stuffed jalapenos from Pioneer Woman. Sinful! I don't really like things like this, so they weren't even remotely a temptation for me!
- Maintain my Weight Watchers goal weight (which I did in 2010!!)
- Train for a half marathon and complete it in under 2:30
- Do the Big Dog 10 mile race in November (trail run)
- More variety in my workouts
- 5K in under 28 minutes (which may be slow to some, but would be a PR for me!)
- 10K in under 58 minutes (I did the same one last year in 1 hour 4 seconds)
- Try new things (both food and athletically)
- Learn to say "no" more often. I sign up and take on WAY too much
- More consistent blogging...work has been nuts and I have missed consistent blogging lately
- Family time-more quantity and quality
- Friend time - make more time for friends
- Church-find a new church home.
- Read 1 book per month
- Get organized!!
- Get started wearing my "new hat" at work - doing some industrial hygiene work.
I'm sure I will think of more in the next week and I'll add them in as well. Notice the absence of a mileage goal. I will probably add one later.
I do somewhat have a plan in mind to achieve these goals. Check out what I bought today.....